Shipping, payments and other FAQs
- How long will an order take to reach me?
- I haven’t received my order yet. What should I do?
- My purchase arrived damaged. What should I do?
- I gave the wrong shipping address! What should I do?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- [Singapore only] Can I pay using bank transfer, ATM deposit, PayLah!, or PayNow?
- Other FAQs
How long will an order take to reach me?
The actual amount of time varies depending on a few factors.
We usually take up to 5 business days to send out regular domestic (Singapore) or international mail, or up to 10 business days for tracked domestic (Singapore) or international mail. We’ll notify you via email when your order is shipped out.
COVID-19 update: International postal services are moving a lot slower than usual, due to extra precautionary measures to fight the spread of the virus. We expect up to 4 extra weeks of delay in shipping time for all orders outside of Singapore. Orders within Singapore might get delayed by a couple of business days.
Mail can get delayed for any number of reasons, but once the packages are sent out, these are the typical delivery times:
- Regular mail: up to 5 business days
- Tracked mail: up to 2 business days
- Major cities in other countries
- Regular mail: up to 4 weeks
- Tracked mail: up to 4 weeks
- Other destinations in other countries
- Regular mail: up to 5 weeks
- Tracked mail: up to 5 weeks
I haven’t received my order yet. What should I do?
Drop us an email with your order number, or hit reply on the latest notification email you received from us.
Delays are common, especially for orders outside of Singapore. We’ll typically first ask you to wait just a little longer for your order to arrive.
But don’t worry, if your order hasn’t arrived after a reasonable amount of time, we’ll ship another one out, no questions asked.
My purchase arrived damaged. What should I do?
We’re so sorry about that! Please drop us an email with your order number, or hit reply on the latest notification email you received from us. Include a photo of the damaged product, and we’ll send another brand new one to you, free of charge.
I gave the wrong shipping address! What should I do?
Yikes! If we've not sent your order out yet, hit reply on the latest notification email you received from us, and provide us with the correct shipping address.
Unfortunately, if we've already shipped your order out to the wrong address that you provided, we won't be able to ship it out again to another address. Please let us know if this happens, and we'll give you a discount code to make another purchase.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept a wide number of payment methods:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- PayPal Express Checkout
- [Singapore only] PayLah or PayNow
- [Singapore only] Bank transfer or ATM deposit
[Singapore only] Can I pay using bank transfer, ATM deposit, PayLah!, or PayNow?
Yes you can!
To make payment using any of the above options, you need to:
- Add your items to the cart.
- Next, follow the normal checkout flow and fill in your contact information and shipping preferences.
- On the Payment page (the last step of the checkout flow), you'll be able to select the payment options above.
- Click "Complete order" on the Payment page, and you'll see further instructions on how to make payment.
Your order confirmation email will also contain the detailed payment instructions.
Do note that you’ll need to make payment within 48 hours after placing the order, or the order will be cancelled. We’ll typically send a reminder email if we don’t receive the payment. We also fulfil orders that are fully paid first, so we can’t guarantee the availability of items in unpaid orders!
Will your packages mention anything related to LGBTQ+?
Not at all.
Your discretion is important to us, so every package we send out comes in boring, plain-looking envelopes or mailing tubes that make absolutely no reference to the queerness of the contents inside.
Have any other questions? Drop us a message.