Celebrate pride with your furry friend with this cute pan pride bandana! This bandana is filled with our pan pride pan design, and is a great way to add a subtle splash of pansexual pride to your pet's day!
This triangle bandana comes in a size that’s able to fit most cat and dog breeds. For smaller pets, roll up the top before tying it to your pet’s neck!
This bandana design is great for pansexual individuals and allies!
- 64cm by 33cm (25” by 13”) – for smaller pets, roll the top of the bandana a couple of times before tying it to their neck
- Durable polyester material
- Machine washable for ease of cleaning
- Designed with 100% pride 🏳️🌈 in Singapore
Buy with a peace of mind
- All orders are shipped in discreet, plain packaging with contents hidden from view. Your discretion is important to us!
- We ship worldwide 🌍
Safety tips for your pet
We know that bandanas are cute, but your furry friend’s safety is important! Here are some safety tips to look out for:
- Make sure the bandana isn’t too tight. A good rule of thumb is to leave 2 fingers’ space between the bandana and your pet’s neck ✌️
- Don’t leave the bandana on unsupervised. Pets are really curious beings, and you never know what they’ll do to a piece of cloth wrapped around their neck. For their safety, take the bandana off if you’re letting them roam unsupervised.
- Don’t leave the bandana on for too long. Yes, we know it looks cute, but please give your pets a break, especially in hot weather!
- Look out for safety hazards. This might sound obvious, but cloth can catch fire. The bandana can also tangle onto your pet’s neck when they swim. If your pet is still a smöl little baby, please exercise judgment before tying anything to their necks! Look out for the safety of your pets ❤️
- Wash it before letting your pet wear it for the first time. We don’t expect our bandanas to arrive dirty, but they’ve travelled a long way to get to you. Wash it before putting it on your pet, just like how you’d wash brand new clothes before wearing them out.
[For Singapore orders] We accept PayLah!, PayNow, bank transfer, and ATM deposit payment options. You’ll be able to choose those options on the Payment step of the checkout flow.